– Your infrastructure should be flexible and scalable.
– Standardize your technologie is the wholesale NFL jerseys goal.
– Centralize your data management (single source)
– Use standardized interfaces to access the data.
3. Information logistics
– Use Calls company-wide uniform defined key data (KPIs) and computational procedures.
– Separate your data from your applications
4. Management informationsystems
– Use informationsystems on each management level
– Be flexible for business requirements
5. Company-wide integration
– Use technologie kits (cf. LEGO) connecting your partner and distributors.
– Use standardize interchange formats.
6. E-Business ability
– Having scalable Webserver and CMS.
– Having trust, a high security standard.
7. Communication systems
– Using integrative E-Mail and wholesale NFL jerseys Groupware solutions
– Integrate your mobile systems and devices
– Using VoIP
– Having a fast decision process oriented on your business strategy.
– Save ressources for short-term projects.
9. Enterprise Ressource Planning
– Using cheap NBA jerseys a coherent business logic.
– Optimize your processes.
– Avoid redundancies.
10. Loose coupling
– Use autonomous functional components
– Standardize your interfaces
– Separate the functionality and process logic
IT-Agility is not for free. Flexibility is in contrast to cost optimization and performance optimization. It´s not necessary for each business or each business area. If cost Хорватии and performance optimization is a competitive advantage, always agility doesn’t greatly matter. This means that IT-Agility should be adopted in business areas, where flexibility and reactivity are the key factors. Have a look on your business strategy to adopt IT-Agility.