On 29th October CloudCamp Frankfurt 2013 takes place as part of the SNW Europe. This year we focus on the leading theme “Cloud First! – Is cloud the new normal?” and expect as in 2012 a range of participants. Besides ProfitBricks CMO Andreas Gauger also CloudCamp co-founder and Citrix new Chief Cloud Advocate Reuven Cohen will give a talk.
Cloud First! – Is cloud the new normal?
Talking with providers and depending on the numbers of market researcher this question is quite easy to answer – YES! However, this must be proved with significant uses cases and facts. Furthermore not only the status quo will be discussed, but also controversial issues which should exactly call this current status into question and show where we need to go in the future to map cloud computing and its impacts optimal on the enterprise IT.
To that end we already can announce some attractive speaker.
- Reuven Cohen, Chief Cloud Advocate Citrix, Co-Founder CloudCamp (@ruv)
- Chris Boos, CEO arago AG (@boosc)
- René Buest, Analyst New Age Disruption, Analyst GigaOM Research (@renebuest)
- Mark Masterson, Troublemaker CSC Financial Services EMEA (@mastermark)
- Hendrik Andreas Reese, TÜV Rheinland i-sec GmbH
- Steffen Krause, Cloud & Database Evangelist Amazon Web Services (@sk_bln)
- Andreas Gauger, ProfitBricks (@gaugi)
- Thomas King, audriga (@thking)
- Moderation: Roland Judas, Technical Evangelist arago AG (@rolandjudas)
Registration and further information
The registration for CloudCamp Frankfurt 2013 is as always free of charge. In addition each CloudCamp participant can also attend “SNW Europe – Powering the Cloud” for free.
The CloudCamp Frankfurt 2013 registration can be found under http://cloudcamp-frankfurt-2013.eventbrite.com. The registration for SNW Europe we initiate afterwards.
- CloudCamp Frankfurt 2013
Within “SNW Europe – Powering the Cloud”
- Wenn: 29. Oktober 2013, Frankfurt
- Time: 16:00 Uhr bis 20:00 Uhr
- Where: Congress Frankfurt, Ludwig-Erhard-Anlage 1, 60327 Frankfurt am Main