After the revelations on PRISM I have started a small anonymous survey to see what is the current situation with the confidence in the cloud and how the scandal has changed on the personal relationship to the cloud.
- How is your current trust in the cloud in general?
- How is your current trust in the cloud provider of your choice?
- How does the PRISM uncoverings influence your trust in the cloud?
- Is your current cloud provider one of the accused?
- How does the PRISM uncoverings influence your trust in the cloud provider of your choice?
- Did you already think about to leave the cloud e.g. your cloud provider due to the PRISM uncoverings?
- How important is the unconditional openness of your provider in times of PRISM and surveillance?
- Do you think a 100% end-to-end encryption without any access and other opportunities of third parties can strengthen the trust?
- In your mind which world region is the safest/ trustworthiest to store data in?
To participate in the survey please choose this way: